Returning from Estonia to Poland on Sunday afternoon was quite the experience. I disembarked from the plane, along with some other Polish music scene folks to a beautiful, sunny Warsaw – a day or so before in Tallinn, it had been snowing. We had had a great time, but we were glad to be back.
The experience of Tallinn is one that will influence a couple of shows to come, I’m sure. This particular show is dedicated to it, almost entirely, with a collection of some of the music I experienced when I was over there. I hope you enjoy it.
1. Rosa Vertov – The Ballad Of… (Crunchy Human Children)
2. The Mariachi Ghost – The Mariachi Ghost (Self-released)
3. Hauschka – I Can’t Find Water (130701)
4. TRAD.ATTACK! – SÄDE – SPARK (Self-released)
5. M.A. Beat – Hips (Headcount)
6. Žen – Slavenska bajka (Unrecords / Vox Project)
7. There Are No More Four Seasons – Winter (Youtube)
8. Mart Avi – Moses (Self-released)
9. Eeter – Unustamise Register (Self-released)
Episode 24 was a pre-record, a preview to the Tallinn Music Week festival. Enjoy.
1. New People – Lucky One (Self-released)
2. 615 – Vanakoolivahvel (Self-released)
3. C Duncan – Pearly Dewdrops Drops (FatCat)
4. abirdwhale – Body (Self-released)
5. Flamingods – Rhama (Moshi Moshi)
6. St. Cheatersburg – How to Lose Your Value on the Hetrosexual Market (Self-released)
7. Shortparis – Love (Self-released)
8. The Holy – Ähtäri (Self-released)
9. Of Roofs, Genes, and Stolen Meanings – Imprinting (Self-released)
10. Sløtface – Empire Records (Self-released)
11. Fokk Ye – Larr (Self-released)